Wednesday 2 March 2016

Happy Birthday to You

Hi crafters

A colourful Birthday card today.




No decorative papers used - just back to basic card, ink and stamps!



This week I chose another of the Cosmic Shimmer colours chosen by Phill Martin to use. I found the Chic Aubergine Colour Cloud blending ink matched the colours of card I used. I stamped the background using the Colour Cloud and also inked through the die around the sentiment and on the leaves. 



The Shopping List is below but should you have any questions please ask. It would be lovely if you want to leave a comment. Your feedback is much appreciated.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey,
    Such a pretty card, and I really like the "back to basics" - I always have a bit of bother with decorative papers as they never seem to exactly match. So I prefer to create my own backing paper/card.
    Have a good day, Rose

    ReplyDelete